The California Labor Management Initiative in partnership with the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CTC) invite you to a half-day meeting, From Shortage to Solutions: Exploring Promising Approaches to California’s Teacher Shortage.
View the Objectives and the Agenda.
- What: Half-day meeting: From Shortage to Solutions: Exploring Promising Approaches to California’s Teacher Shortage: join education leaders from across the state to share and discuss innovations and answers for addressing the teacher shortage on the state, regional, and local level.
- When: Offered Twice: Tuesday, May 2, 9:30am – 2:00pm; OR Wednesday, May 3, 9:30am – 2:00pm (On both days, a light breakfast will be available starting at 9am.)
- Where: May 2: Oakland Museum of California, 1000 Oak Street, Oakland, CA 94607 – Blue Oak Cafe; May 3: Orange County Department of Education, 200 Kalmus Drive, Costa Mesa, CA 92626 – Room D1002-3
- Cost: FREE. A light breakfast and lunch will be provided.
- Registration: Registration is now closed. If you would like to be put on the waitlist, please contact Ed Honowitz at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download a PDF version of this flyer.