The California Labor Management Initiative is excited to announce the Summer Institute with Michael Fullan and Pedro Noguera. This is a great opportunity to learn, share, and plan your work with your team for the next school year.
View Summer Institute Overview and Agenda.
- What: The two-day Summer Institute is opportunity for district and county office labor-management teams to convene over the summer and we are thrilled to be able to bring you together with national education leaders. We will have workshops with concurrent sessions on topics that districts have requested. We also look forward to districts presenting and sharing their journeys and insights.
- June 19: Pre-conference day for new districts (and new team members from existing LMI districts).
- June 20: Michael Fullan will be our keynote and spend the day in workshop sessions with district teams.
- June 21: Pedro Noguera will be our keynote with a focus on collaboration, climate, and equity. Districts will have additional team planning time and meet by region to build networks.
- Where: San Diego at the DoubleTree Hotel San Diego-Mission Valley
- Cost: FREE registration for up to 5 team members per attending district. Additional team members are welcome to attend at a cost of $150/additional person.
- Registration: Click here to register now!
Download a PDF version of this flyer.